Login
Hello, thank you for your contribution. I encountered a problem. After the player logs in and is teleported to the last position, he will take damage. what is the problem?
Thanks given by:
I'm not receiving any damage when logging in. Are you perhaps in the air or something while logging out?
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2021, 07:31 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I'm not receiving any damage when logging in. Are you perhaps in the air or something while logging out?

It should be because I was too close to the wall. After logging in again, I was stuck on the wall and then died.

I added the code a_Player:SetInvulnerableTicks(3) before teleported, solved this problem.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy with work. Could you create a pull request for that? I suspect others would like to not die as well Smile
Thanks given by:
HI, how to change the time until the user gets kicked if he dont put a pass? im getting kicked too early
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2021, 04:14 AM)Jmaniacs Wrote: HI, how to change the time until the user gets kicked if he dont put a pass? im getting kicked too early

Forget this, as i see that at the moment of login u start at a position then getting back to yours last. How to modify this login-temp-spawn position?
Thanks given by:
The plugin sends the player to the current world's spawn. If you want to change that you'd have to modify the code here by changing the individual GetSpawnXYZ() with custom coordinates.
Thanks given by: