Login
yay new update ;D all the config is now found in Config.ini. you can configurate almost every message people get. please if you get bugs report them then i'l try to fix them.
Thanks given by:
New update:
  • Another option in the config.ini where you can change the message when you get kicked.
  • Blocks player from getting killed if they are not logged in.
  • "Please login" message now uses OnTick instead of OnPlayerMoving so it's more equal

EDIT:
Forgot to mention an extra feature:
  • when there is a reload and there are players online only the players who didn't log in will be kicked
Thanks given by:
Update:
  • Fixed bug where people could login to the server while there was somebody else already online with that name
Thanks given by:
Update:
  • New storage option. the old one is still there but the passwords can now also be stored in a Ini file.
  • New option in Config where you can select how to store the passwords.
  • New option in Config. there are 2 more messages you can change.
Thanks given by:
Update:
  • added a webadmin where you can (temporary) disable the plugin.
  • added 2 console commands where you can (temporary) disable the plugin.
Thanks given by:
Have a look at the first glimps of my rewritten Login Plugin Wink Once again thanks xoft for implenting cLuaWindow Wink
Thanks given by:
So, are you storing the login data in a file, or in a database?
Thanks given by:
I am storing it in a .Ini file since I don't realy understand how sqlite works. I looked at the debuggers plugin but i still didn't realy understand.
Thanks given by:
I've found a nice tutorial on general databases, it's a little bit dated, but most of the info there is still valid:
http://geekgirls.com/category/office/databases/ - follow the Databases From Scratch posts
Those can get you started on the principles of databases, designing the database structure etc. Once you know that, google for an SQL tutorial, that will teach you the language used for most database engines, including SQLite in MCServer.
Thanks given by:
So i think i now have an idea on how SQLite works but now i'm not sure on how to work with it. Like how can i get the information out of it. I now used this to put some random stuff in a database:
Code:
INSERT INTO password VALUES("Niels", "Test");
I hope my brother can also help me since he is working with databases all the time as a website developer.
I think i see a database too much as a variable or a table.
Thanks given by: