Login
I just tested it, and the latest version works fine on the latest mcserver build.
Thanks given by:
Was found a bug. When you login, you can write register
Thanks given by:
Thanks for reporting that. Auth bypass should be fixed when STR merges my pull request.
From my PR:
"CRITICAL FIX for auth bypass. All users are recommended to update.
When user(before entering password) executes /register, plugin doesn't check if the player
is already registered. Although the password hash isn't changed due
to a safety in Passwords:AddHash, the main function still sets
IsAuthed[Player:GetUniqueID()] = true"
(From what i can see in the github logs, this issue was there for over a year.)
Thanks given by:
Music 
[Image: mrP172CgPkdWwq0XgM6TY_Vp1KZqOrc4mDoUaTOi...default=no]
Thanks given by:
Seems like you are using outdated version of the plugin (That's why i suggested removing files from that post in the PR... Smile ).
You can download latest version of the plugin here: https://github.com/NiLSPACE/Login/archive/master.zip
Thanks given by:
I have edited the first post, removed the attachment and set up a link to direct download from the current source on GitHub.
Thanks given by:
Video 
Thanks given by:
I should really work on the rewrite some more. I have some basic code already, but I stopped working on it because I didn't have the time or I had other projects that interested me more. I'll work on it tomorrow. Currently I'm having too much fun while working on a webhost plugin Smile
Thanks given by:
That's interesting.... I can't reproduce this error. Are You using latest mcserver release / did You try removing your Passwords.txt file? It might be corrupted due to some weird stuff going on (server crashing during save, etc).
Thanks given by:
Turns out I can't work on it today. For some reason they want us to go to a 6 hour long lesson instead of working on our CV website, so I can't work on different projects.
Thanks given by: