New AI for Mobs
Is it normal that it doesn't compile?
Thanks given by:
You may not have the full thing. SOme of the stuff is just in my local copy right now. What errors are you getting?
Thanks given by:
The MoveToPosition function in Zombie.h and Skeleton.h do not override any function. So I guess you removed it from the cMonster class.

Also the server crashes after a mob spawns. I don't think that's normal either Wink
Thanks given by:
Ah. Yeah. Try it now.
Thanks given by:
Now I get:
Code:
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\source\Mobs\PassiveMonster.cpp': No such file or directory
1>PassiveAggressiveMonster.cpp
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\source\Mobs\PassiveAggressiveMonster.cpp': No such file or directory
1>AggressiveMonster.cpp
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\source\Mobs\AggressiveMonster.cpp': No such file or directory

fixed it and now I get
Code:
1>Monster.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall cBehavior::cBehavior(class cMonster *)" (??0cBehavior@@QAE@PAVcMonster@@@Z)
1>Monster.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall cBehaviorWander::cBehaviorWander(class cMonster *,class cChunk &)" (??0cBehaviorWander@@QAE@PAVcMonster@@AAVcChunk@@@Z)
1>g:\MCServer\Nieuwste versie\Manual Download\New AI\MCServer\VC2008\\..\MCServer\MCServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
even after a rebuild.
Thanks given by:
Weird. I will take a look into it when I get the chance. I'm not too familiar with Windows compilation, though.

But first I am going to get my repo back up to snuff so that I am no longer developing in the source folder.
Thanks given by:
I found the problem. It's because the files are not added to MCServer.vcproj yet.

I get allot of
Code:
20:20:43] cChunk::UnboundedRelGetBlockType: requesting a block with a_RelY out of range:
errors and then it crashes.
Thanks given by:
That's weird. I don't get any of those errors on my machine. I wonder what the difference is...

Is that all you get right now? Does it tell you what the relY is?
Thanks given by:
Yea and it keeps getting smaller. from -1 to -188720. After that I stopped it.
Thanks given by:
I think that may have to do with the fact that the LOGWARNINGs in the unbounded functions are trying to print an int as a double.

Code:
LOGWARNING("%s: requesting a block with a_RelY out of range: %d", __FUNCTION__, a_RelY);
Thanks given by: