New AI for Mobs
But the error should not occur at al right? Wink
Thanks given by:
True, but since I can't go into debug mode with my copy (CryptoPP assert fails all the time), nor does it happen with my copy, I was wondering if you could get some of those values for me.

And I know everything is up to date because I have no pending changes to push. I may just have to pull out my Parallels install and develop on there for a bit. :/

It's weird because I even switched to using just the standard GetBlock, and I still couldn't reproduce the error....

Darn cross-platform development.
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2013, 07:25 AM)SamJBarney Wrote: I think that may have to do with the fact that the LOGWARNINGs in the unbounded functions are trying to print an int as a double.

Code:
LOGWARNING("%s: requesting a block with a_RelY out of range: %d", __FUNCTION__, a_RelY);

%d is an int. doubles are used with %e or %f.

If CryptoPP asserts on you, you can compile it in release mode and the rest in debug, it shouldn't be much of a problem on platforms other than MSVC. MSVC links in different runtime libraries in debug and release, so the two cannot be mixed; all other platforms use the same library for both builds. I suppose removing CryptoPP out of the lib folder, compiling it somewhere outside and installing it system-wide should work.
Thanks given by:
Hahaha! Wow, I really need to study up on my c more. I never knew that 'd' and 'i' were the same thing....
Thanks given by:
Here is the MCServer.vcproj file for the because the MobBehavior files are not added and the AggressiveMobs files were removed: (had to rename it with .txt because the forum doesn accept .vcproj files.)
.txt   MCServer.vcproj.txt (Size: 65.98 KB / Downloads: 231)

Somewhere in the AIDevelopment branch something went wrong because I now have 9659 pickups in my world Wink
Thanks given by:
...Huh. Weird.
Thanks given by:
STR_Warrior, I am unable to reproduce those errors. I really don't know whats going on. Could someone do me a favor and debug it on Windows, and figure out what is going on?
Thanks given by:
Hmm realy weird. I'm now also noticing it in the master branch. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Lots of pickups spawn (all saplings as far as I can tell). It could have something to do with grass because I suddenly saw grass blocks dissapear and a sapling pickup spawn in the place of it. But I have also noticed saplings spawn without any blocks dissapearing.
Thanks given by:
Wut.

I don't have a computer to test (fan broken therefore repairs), but try this:

STRWarrior: Make sure that your MCServer is fully updated. If that doesn't fix it, try deleting and regenerating your world.
SamJBarney: Try re-merging master into your branch.
STRWarrior: When Sam finishes the remerge, try to compile again and test.

My suspicions are that madmaxoft changed OnUpdate, and then fixed the changes, but for some reason, neither of you managed to get the fixed version, and so random stuff is disappearing because the initial commit used wrong coordinates.

If not that, then I have no idea.

Also, out of interest, is anyone on Linux actually using my updater script, apart from myself?
Thanks given by:
Wait, there's an updater script?

I"ve merged the stuff over from the main repo.
Thanks given by: