Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(12-17-2012, 04:56 PM)xoft Wrote: Hmm, might be my mistake when I was refactoring the world time. I'll fix it later when I return to the hotel.

Speaking about the time - it doesn't work correctly for me since you did that refactoring. Sometimes the time just jumps from night to day.
Thanks given by:
Yup, should be fixed in rev 1079. The time calculation was reversed - instead of multiplying seconds by 20 to get ticks, it was dividing by 20.
Thanks given by:
Nice job! Chunk unloading works great now. Wink
Thanks given by:
It works for me 2 Smile
181.55 MB in use yay!

Big difference to 1gb+ haha.
Thanks given by:
I've implemented fence gates and double doors in r1080. If you find any bugs please post here. Wink
Thanks given by:
here is a bug

and i found another bug but it has nothing to do with this.
if you are in adventure mode you get a breaking animation when trying to dig.
Thanks given by:
(12-20-2012, 01:35 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: here is a bug

This is intended. It behaves like this in single player too (at least for me).
Thanks given by:
oh you are right sorry
Thanks given by:
I started working on dispensers, now you can open them and store items inside, but no dispensing yet.

I've also made a little change in cClientHandle::HandleBlockPlace() function:
I moved the if statement which is checking the BlockPlace hook.
It was denying usage of blocks like levers, fence gates or workbenches if you were standing in front of the face you just clicked. It was very annoying to me.
Now we just need something like "OnBlockUse" to allow plugins to control useable blocks.
What do you think about that change?
Thanks given by: gandl
(12-20-2012, 07:34 AM)Luksor Wrote: I started working on dispensers, now you can open them and store items inside, but no dispensing yet.
coolBig Grin can't wait Smile

Quote:Player chat messages are now visible in the console
this is a log message for R1081 but if you have the Chatlog plugin enabled you would get chat messages in console right?
Thanks given by: