Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Fun world Smile

Use /regeneratechunk, or the ChunkWorx plugin's web interface to fix only the chunks you want.
Thanks given by:
Well i didn't realy create something special so i think i'l just recreate it completely Wink
Thanks given by:
I have a new overhang-capable generator, this time it seems that it is possible to make it biome-aware Smile Unfortunately it's even slower than Noise3D, though not by much.
Thanks given by:
oooh i can't wait to try itBig Grin
Thanks given by:
The fan on my GPU just died. I was ready for this, I have a new heatsink ready, but I'm a bit afraid to install it all by myself. Let's hope for the best, wish me luck.
Thanks given by:
good luck :S
Thanks given by:
This went better than expected. I'm now running at 10 degrees less than before, the new heatsink is great. And unlike the previous one, it's virtually silent. I have to say, I'm impressed. Smile I recommend, if you ever need a GPU heatsink, get Arctic Accelero L2 Plus: http://www.arctic.ac/en/p/cooling/vga/42...-plus.html
Alright, back to work. Or rather, dinner, then work. The new overhanger must be finished soooon!
Thanks given by:
We are better than vanilla - we have overhangs underwater! Smile
[Image: overhangs_underwater.jpg]

And double overhangs:
[Image: overhangs_double.jpg]

I really like toying with the new generator Smile
Thanks given by:
Yea i found a bunch of them Smile
Thanks given by:
One bad thing about the new generator - instead of some 70 chunks per second (old performance), it now generates 3.1 chunks / second :O
Thanks given by: