ProtectionAreas (built-in)
I'm afraid I don't have the time to modify the plugin. But it's on GitHub, so you're free to change it as you wish:
https://github.com/mc-server/ProtectionAreas

I like the idea of providing a single source of Protection; however, there is also a Gallery plugin and I don't think it would be wise to somehow merge these two, they provide different kinds of Protection, quite incompatible.

I wanted the files to be stored somewhere else than the plugin, so that when the admin wants to upgrade to a newer version, they delete the plugin folder and replace it with new folder, but the files stay intact. But this reason is marginal, I'm not too much opposed to moving the files elsewhere if you provide strong-enough arguments. The folder-moving doesn't seem so convincing to me, because in time, we will probably support storing the stuff in MySQL DB or other, and then it won't be a simple folder-move anymore anyway, so why bother now.
Thanks given by:
The plugin crashes MCS: https://github.com/mc-server/ProtectionAreas/issues/6
Thanks given by:
A question: Can you have a protected area inside another?
Thanks given by:
Yes, protected areas can intersect freely. However, they work as "alowances" - if there are multiple areas on the block and the player is allowed in any of those areas, they they are allowed to interact with the block.
Thanks given by:
Oh Sad
Could you integrate properly areas inside areas?
Thanks given by:
What would "proper integration" mean?
Imagine this simple situation - there are two areas on the server, one for player A, the other for player B, and they intersect. What is the correct behavior in each part of the world? Currently, PA allows player A to build in his entire area, and player B to build in his entire area, so in the union of those areas they both can build. That's the "properliest" solution I can think of.
Thanks given by:
I want to do a public server, and I need to have some player plot zones (such as forest, jungle... those would be big protected areas) and inside smaller protected areas (player houses).
Thanks given by:
That should work - an admin creates a big protected area for the entire forest, no-one is allowed to build there, except for the smaller protected areas that are given to the players. This exactly fits the scenario above.
Thanks given by:
Thats great thenBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Sorry for my English.

I found a bug I protect area to another area and it will be my area:-( fix this bug, really need this plugin
Thanks given by: