ProtectionAreas (built-in)
I'm afraid it's currently not possible to do this as the plugins work quite differently.
Thanks given by:
Could you send me the WorldGuard configuration files, as an example, so that I can have a look at how difficult the conversion would be?
Thanks given by:
Okay, link Confusedleepy:
Thanks given by:
And all config
Thanks given by:
The conversion itself shouldn't be that difficult, but the plugin doesn't have quite a lot of the functionality mentioned in the files. It only knows how to prevent players from placing and breaking blocks in the specified areas, it won't protect agains creeper explosions, nor does it handle pvp.
Thanks given by:
Well, could you then using worldguard config send me ready sqlite file for the plugin?
Thanks given by:
Please tell me why when you enter the coordinates manually (/protection addc), the database last coordinate z2 z1 of duplicated? So I tried to change myself sqlite file using SQLite Expert Personal 4 program, but in a game private areas do not work, why?
P.S. Screenshots are attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I fixed the addc command, it really had a copy-pasta bug using the first Z coord for both values.
Thanks given by:
I was wondering if there was any way that I could remove all protection areas, with a command or in a file.
Thanks given by:
Removing the ProtectionAreas.sqlite file (while the server is not running) will do the trick. The plugin will re-create an empty file afterwards.

Alternatively, you could open the file in sqlite browser and remove all records in it; this would work even while the server is running (but it may take a while until the changes are reflected to the game).
Thanks given by: