LimitWorld
It would be impossible to do it completely seamlessly. There are two main approaches here:
1, Teleport the player from one edge to the other. This suffers because the client and the server have some time lag in between them, so the server sending the teleport packet would make the client seem to jerk. Not to mention chunk reloads that take time.
2, Repeat the chunks forever. This has the problem of entities and other players being generally at one set of coords but this approach requires them to be at an infinite number of coords at the same time.

I think #1 is more doable, with a bit of #2 taken in - the chunks just beyond the edge that the player would normally see would need to be repeated, with all the defects coming with it.
Thanks given by:
Color me uninformed, but couldn't you send the chunks to the client to preload and then do the teleport, or does the client not work that way?
Thanks given by:
There's no way for a plugin to force the server to send a specific chunk (not to mention at wrong chunk coords) to a client.
Thanks given by:
ok. Just curious.
Thanks given by:
I am getting millions of these warnings:
"
[05:31:13] SetUseDefaultStructures: Structures are no longer accounted for, use Finishers instead
[05:31:13] SetUseDefaultStructures: Structures are no longer accounted for, use Finishers instead
"
Thanks given by:
That means a plugin is touching something in the world generation, and it's trying to set whether structures are generated or not; this has been deprecated recently, so the plugin needs updating.
Thanks given by:
The plugin works perfectly though. It is just spammy.
Thanks given by:
I posted a patch that removes the warnings.
Thanks given by:
Great Smile

Where was it posted?
Thanks given by:
It has been already integrated into the plugin, on GitHub. Download an updated version from the link at the first post (the version there will always be the latest)
Thanks given by: