LimitWorld
LimitWorld
Is a plugin that allows you to limit your world as in stop chunk acces after a certain range. Also it teleports players back if they go further then the maximum range.

Commands
  • None

Permissions
  • None

Config
  • General
    • Range
      When a chunk is generated after this range the chunk gets changed to the given composition.
    • Shape
      The shape of the area players can use. This can be either "circle" or "square"
  • Chunk
    • Composition
      The composition where an plugin is generated. You can define it by using: HeightLayer x Block;HeightLayer x Block etc. You can use both block names and block ID's
  • Example:
    Code:
    General =
    {
        MaxRange = 10,
        Shape = 'square',
    },

Chunk =
    {
        ChunkComposition = '61x7;1x8',
    },
Pictures:

Source: Here
Download: Here
Thanks given by:
Maybe add downloand link or github page Wink
https://github.com/STRWarrior/LimitWorld
Thanks given by:
Already added Wink But you were right I forgot it firstTongue
Thanks given by:
Core already has this, sort of? (just without the custom composition)
Thanks given by:
Yea I wanted to take it a step further. I created the core's limit world function Wink

Hmm it seems like someone removed the function where chunks generate as empty chunks in the core.
Thanks given by:
It seems to work: if you keep on getting teleported back up to a certain point, chunks won't generate anyway.
Thanks given by:
But I remember very well that I also made chunks generate with only air. I even posted a picture of it in the "What we're doing" thread. Searching now Smile

Found my post Smile https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.ph...47#pid6747 (I disabled the teleport back feature so I could take the screenshot)
Thanks given by:
Cool, though I suppose because of teleport back, no one ever really sees the missing land.
Thanks given by:
Here's a question and a thought: Would it be possible to smoothly transition from one side of the limited area to the other?

For instance, could you make it so that when you walked off one side of the limited world, you ended up on the other side, without the player noticing?
Thanks given by:
That would be awesome Smile
Thanks given by: