Thanks given by:
how to limit world for 1000 blocks? please send me example of config.ini
Thanks given by:
Code:
[General]
Range=62

[Chunk]
Composition=1xbedrock;45xstone;14xdirt;1x2
Shoulld limit the world to around 1000 blocks.
Thanks given by:
oh, range in chunks... TNX!
Thanks given by:
I changed this plugin a little. The config file now looks different (it's lua instead of an ini file), and you can define a shape to the limited world.
Thanks given by:
Really cool, I was looking for something like this. I just couldn't find anything when searching for "worldborder" lol. Maybe a name change would be good?

Could a permission be added to bypass the border? Basically anyone with that permission will get notified he/she is at the border, but is allowed to walk through like it isn't there. This could be used for admins to build something there before they allow players to access it (for example).
Also, why switch the config to a lua file? Aren't .ini files made for this? I would think it makes more sense to have it seperate from the code, and probably easier for server admins as well.
Thanks given by:
Switching to Lua makes it easier to put everything in a single configuration table.

I'll add the permissions later today. Smile
Thanks given by:
Done. The permission is limitworld.bypass. Could you try it? I didn't test it.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for responding so late, I kind of forgot about it Wink
Bypassing seem to work fine, thanks.

However, a few different issues Wink
First of all you don't actually get a notice if you're at the border. It would be nice to show a message so that players know they reached the border. Otherwise they might not have a clue what is going on. It would be good to show this to players with limitworld.bypass as well, just so they know they passed the border.
Secondly, I don't get teleported back properly. Showing it will explain it better then explaining. Gif. The bugging out in the last few seconds is me being teleported back and forth in that border, I can't escape anymore (if I don't have the limitworld.bypass permission).
Thanks given by:
I believe I've fixed the issue in the GIF, could you try it? I haven't tested it yet.

The messages I want to think about. I believe I used to send a message to the players, but I don't want to spam the player.
Thanks given by: