Trady v2 (2014.01.02)
Star 
Praise... me, for the day you have long awaited had finally come. Halfway. Almost.

What it is and what it does:
Essentially, Trady is a plugin that allow players to create and use sort of realistic shops using chests and signs. Yep, it's "yet another" ChestShop plugin for MC-Server.

How to install:
  1. Put .zip inside your "Plugins" folder;
  2. "Extract here";
  3. Go to your settings.ini OR use web control panel, and add "Trady";
  4. Make sure that you have "Handy" (v2 at least!) and "Coiny" (v6) installed;
  5. Make sure that "Trady" is after "Handy" and "Coiny" on the list!;
  6. ...
  7. PROFIT!!!

How to setup:
All settings are in "Plugins/Trady/trady_settings.ini" file. Those are following:
  1. SaveMode: Timed, Paranoid, Relaxed, Dont; Timed will save every Nth tick, Paranoid will save on every change, Relaxed will save ONLY on server REGULAR shutdown, Dont won't save at all. BEWARE - trade operations won't be reverted automagically!;
  2. TicksPerSave: 1200 ticks approximately are similar to one minute, so defaul 2000 is a big overkill;
  3. Barter: 0/1 to toggle barter trading (could be broken ATM, so try at your own risk);
  4. BarterItem: this one is definitely brokenBig Grin;
  5. AllowFractionalTrade: 0 = disallowed, 1 = allowed. If you don't have enough money, space in your inventory, or seller don't have enough items (let's say he sells 32 pieces of sand, but chest only has 9 left), or his cashmachine (this applies to barter trading) doesn't have enough space - operation would still be performed, within those limitations;
  6. HaltSelfTrade: 0/1, when enabled, allows you to buy/sell from/to yourself. It's kinda resource loop thing, so it might cause dividing our universe by zero and kill us all. Good stuff;
  7. UsingProtection: 0/1, if enabled, Trady will take care of those pesky peasants trying to steal your goods. Could be disabled for compatibility with other protection plugins, I dunno, I just coded it;
  8. BreakingProtection: 0/1, same as UsingProtection, but prevents breaking chests/signs;

Creating a shop:
  1. Place a chest;
  2. Put items you want to trade in this chest;
  3. Place a sign over a chest (just like with bukkit's ChestShop);
  4. Syntaxt is:
    from_chest_price:to_chest_price
    ammount (this is optional; over-stack ammounts, like 70, are allowed)
    ban_fractional_trade (optional, if you want to ban fractional trading write 1 there)
    [empty]

Using a shop:
Srsly dude? Left-click, right-click on the sign to sell/buy items.

Deleting a shop:
Destroy a sign or a chest.

[I'm not going to go over details about all barter system, just because I'm not sure if it's working now. Once I check it as well - info will be there]

Permissions:
  1. trady.delete: allows you to delete other players' shops, for admins. But one can make a group of players "lockmasters" or some another bizzare stuff like that, so that they could go rob shops;
  2. Mmmm, I don't have anything more... I probably should, don't I?

TODO:
  1. Check "barter" and revive it if necessary (some stuff I can see being broken right now);
  2. Web-admin, web-admin everywhere! Seriously, my idea of server is that you set up your configuration once, web admin got loaded and then you can tweak server all you want from here. There should be no need to go into server's files to set up your plugins. BTW, Core's current web admin rocks;
  3. Add "polish". Don't worry, they won't mind;

Why V2:
Trady started off with proper numeration, version 0. It was there for tests, and probably contained awful loads of bugsBig Grin
Recently I decided to update my plugins and probably write some new. Well, sh*t happens, and I accidently revived Coiny, Handy, Rainy (I'll integrate its web interface into Core sometime, probably with proposed additions), and finally, Trady. Because of huuuuge amount of API changes I practically had to rewrite Trady twice (first time for API compatibility and after that to prevent crashes. Crashes aren't good for you, kids!), hence double increment of the version.

GitHub.

Post any bugs you find here, please. I'm not sure if I'll check github as frequent as I check forum.

Attached Files
.zip   Trady.zip (Size: 8.61 KB / Downloads: 411)
Thanks given by:
The description is missing one crucial thing - a first paragraph titled "What this is and what it does". Imagine I'm a server admin with almost zero experience. I wouldn't be able to find this plugin when searching for functionality, because the search queries I would make would not match words here. And even if I found this page by accident, I wouldn't know if it is what I need or not.
Thanks given by:
Bug 
I find a BUG miss 1 letter trady_main.lua (88)
local properHandy = HANDY:Call( "CheckForRequiredVersion", HandyRequiredVersion )
to "CheckForRequiredVersion"
Thanks given by:
Doesn`t work.
Error in plugin Trady: Cannot call the Initialize() function. Plugin is temporarily disabled.
Thanks given by:
Do you have handy and coiny?
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 03:39 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Do you have handy and coiny?

Yes, i have both handy and coiny installed :c
Thanks given by:
I think the entire Trady plugin is ripe for a complete rewrite.
Thanks given by:
An updated version:
https://github.com/tonibm19/Trady/archive/update.zip

Will be merged (hopefully) into main one.
Thanks given by:
So, I'm trying to use Trady on my server, but when I left or right click a sign, it either tries to break it or doesn't do anything. (I'm using a different account when testing them). Is the plugin broken?
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2015, 02:36 PM)Pentium44 Wrote: So, I'm trying to use Trady on my server, but when I left or right click a sign, it either tries to break it or doesn't do anything. (I'm using a different account when testing them). Is the plugin broken?

See my comment above yours, it should work
Thanks given by: