SkyBlock v3
And how about multiple skyblock worlds? What if I wanted one overworld skyblock and one nether skyblock? Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2014, 06:43 AM)xoft Wrote: The plugin should be configurable regarding the world nameTongue

Will add that option.
Germany time. Time to go sleep, hard day tomorrowConfused

(07-02-2014, 06:44 AM)xoft Wrote: And how about multiple skyblock worlds? What if I wanted one overworld skyblock and one nether skyblock? Smile

Hm a nether skyblock. There don't grow much... Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Anyway just finished booting it up and all.

Currently @ vanilla.thugie.nl until skyblock.thugie.nl resolves :p

Edit:
I actually think something like this will run well on a raspi.
As it does not have much to generate.
Seems i do need to edit the gamemode lol.
Thanks given by:
The nether skyblock could be inverse - a single bubble of air in a full-netherrack world, and give the player a fast pick-axe to make it more bearable Smile
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Is it possible to reset your island ?
Cause a magical creeper suddenly spawned right in front of me and blew up.. lost my chest etc.. haha.
Would be nice if i could restart as i got nothing except a block of wood and a bit of dirt, also perhaps add 1 block of grass Smile so people are able to pimp there dirt.
Thanks given by:
Updated my plugin, added island restart and changed the default island distance.
To island distance. Please use now a number that is a factor of 16, is easier to use for regenerating chunks. If you still use 100, no worries. It will then not remove all blocks in your island area, if you restart your island.

Added known problem: Sometimes a tree is not generated on the island

(07-02-2014, 07:21 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Hey,

Is it possible to reset your island ?
Cause a magical creeper suddenly spawned right in front of me and blew up.. lost my chest etc.. haha.
Would be nice if i could restart as i got nothing except a block of wood and a bit of dirt, also perhaps add 1 block of grass Smile so people are able to pimp there dirt.

Added island restart commandConfusedhy:
Thanks given by:
Thanks a ton,
Anyway have you had any problems, with going first to /skyblock join then to /skyblock play
That you end up stuck in nothing ness and server starts to act up ?

Edit:
Also perhaps add a bit of info that they should add the permissions :p.
And it seems the world is first generated then replaced by air ?
As for some reason its doing a ton of light updating on first generating.
There was something else but i forgot..
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 04:53 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Thanks a ton,
Anyway have you had any problems, with going first to /skyblock join then to /skyblock play
That you end up stuck in nothing ness and server starts to act up ?

Edit:
Also perhaps add a bit of info that they should add the permissions :p.
And it seems the world is first generated then replaced by air ?
As for some reason its doing a ton of light updating on first generating.
There was something else but i forgot..

Well "there" are errors in mc server.
What do you mean with permissions?
Well I overwrite the chunk generator, over the chunk description, there is no world generator at the moment and this could be the cause of lots of lighting updates.
Thanks given by:
well, i had to add skyblock to permissions for default.
Also i will check wth is wrong with my server then lol.
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 05:32 AM)ThuGie Wrote: well, i had to add skyblock to permissions for default.
Also i will check wth is wrong with my server then lol.

Okay will look into the permission. I can not exclude that there is code that somehow could casing problems. Sometimes I got this errors "cChunk::UnboundedRelGetBlock: requesting a block with a_RelY out of range: -1", but have no idea what is causing thisConfused
Thanks given by: