SkyBlock v3
Well i mean just add to the main post, that they should add skyblock to permissions :p.
Are you requesting unboundrelgetblock with a position -1 ? for Y ? :p
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 05:54 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Well i mean just add to the main post, that they should add skyblock to permissions :p.
Are you requesting unboundrelgetblock with a position -1 ? for Y ? :p

Ok ty added that with the permission.
Thanks given by:
So..
I removed the Finishers, and bam world is pretty much working no lighting or anything, though first join takes a bit freezes client..
But.. on /skyblock join i keep dropping next to the platform.. so yeah..
Also reason i kept falling thru the floor is cause i deleted the map but not the player directory in the plugin folder.

But otherwise it seems to work fine.

Edit:
restart does not clear inventory it seems :p. would be a bit of cheating wont it ?

Edit:
restart seems to be more broken then i thought, sometimes it does not place a tree.
Sometimes it bugs out, just tells you the command is running, please wait and do nothing.. and bam your island is gone :p. no way to recover it unless server restart.

Edit:
Spawn problem fixed.. old world.ini, though now it does seem to do lighting etc.. so weird.

Edit:
First spawn for every player still not on platform at least not when used as main world.

Edit:
when i fall of the island i can just do /spawn or /skyblock play or any other command.. to save me.. yeah..

Well its online @ vanilla.thugie.nl - so.. mess with it i guess.
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 07:21 AM)ThuGie Wrote: So..
I removed the Finishers, and bam world is pretty much working no lighting or anything, though first join takes a bit freezes client..
But.. on /skyblock join i keep dropping next to the platform.. so yeah..
Also reason i kept falling thru the floor is cause i deleted the map but not the player directory in the plugin folder.

But otherwise it seems to work fine.

Edit:
restart does not clear inventory it seems :p. would be a bit of cheating wont it ?

Edit:
restart seems to be more broken then i thought, sometimes it does not place a tree.
Sometimes it bugs out, just tells you the command is running, please wait and do nothing.. and bam your island is gone :p. no way to recover it unless server restart.

Edit:
Spawn problem fixed.. old world.ini, though now it does seem to do lighting etc.. so weird.

Edit:
First spawn for every player still not on platform at least not when used as main world.

Edit:
when i fall of the island i can just do /spawn or /skyblock play or any other command.. to save me.. yeah..

Well its online @ vanilla.thugie.nl - so.. mess with it i guess.

Have updated my code.
1) Clears now inventory on restart
2) Let tree now plants after 10 ticks, let player now wait 10s. Please report, if tree is still not generating, then I add wood and saplings to the chest...
3) Added improvements in CreateIsland and RemoveIsland, thanks to @STRWarrior
Thanks given by:
Hey are these problems already fixed in the new version cause yeah..
I just woke up check log and its full of errors :p.
And nice to see you try it out Smile.

https://gist.github.com/ThuGie/6a3487eb5cdf7bf0f3fe
Thanks given by:
I see your plugin is trying to index some nil values there...
Thanks given by:
Yeah restart also does not work properly, it resets random islands, and then gives you the island of the person of who the island was.
Making the person who was owner first.. island less unable to create a new one.

Edit:
Seems he did make a change to restart, but if that solves it i am not sure. no post about it so..

Edit2:
We just tried the new fix, seems to have solved the restart problem.
Thanks given by:
Okay, I updated my plugin and should have fixed the nil errors. The restart command should be fixed now too, thanks to ThuGie.
Thanks given by:
Can i expect this to be developed more ?
I remember you saying before you where going to work on it.
Like add a sand block etc. but have not seen anything Sad.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to busy in the moment and I wait for fixes in mc server, like that for water and lava placing...
Thanks given by: