My version of a plugin repository
Hello people,

A buddy of mine (LO1ZB) introduced me to this project. Let me introduce myself. I'm a novice (+ still studying) web developer from Germany. This project seems to have a lack of a better plugin repository. So because the stuff what you make seems to be awesome and that I want to be better in programming, I've been creating in my spare time such repository. LO1ZB is helping me in organizing and advising, what I can do or does it blend Wink

Have a look: click.

I repeat: Its still in progress. Still programming functionality. Don't worry about the icons, its because heroku doesn't let you upload these.
This website is being created in Rails with bootstrap.

Let me tell something about the functionality. For avatars you use the service 'gravatar'. I'm going to program the download section where you can put bitbucket/github tarball links. I think its kind of effective and better for you and the server traffic. I also going to program mail system so that you receive invitations in order to accept the involvement in developing a plugin. Many, many more.

What are your thought about it?
Thanks given by:
It looks really promising, but keep in mind that we're not going to use the name "Cuberite" anytime soon Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2014, 06:38 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: It looks really promising, but keep in mind that we're not going to use the name "Cuberite" anytime soon Smile

Thx for the feedback. Haha yea Wink I gonna rename it asap Smile
Thanks given by:
Why not instead of renaming it, just create a variable with the name and domain name, and use that. Then, if the name of the project does change, changing the name on the plugin repo is easy.
Thanks given by:
I got this ever since I tried creating an account: [Image: 2c979b317f.png]

I deleted the cookies and now it works again.
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2014, 09:03 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: I got this ever since I tried creating an account: [Image: 2c979b317f.png]

I deleted the cookies and now it works again.

I gonna fix that as soon as I will be at home Smile)
Thanks given by:
Cool! I made something like that a year ago too, but I never got to finishing it...
It allowed you to log in with the forum's username and passwordTongue
http://pluginsold.mc-server.org/ (Don't know if this works...)
Thanks given by:
@STR_Warrior Fixed Smile

@FakeTruth seems also coolBig Grin.

Haven't expected that It would be so much work. I remember that I told LO1ZB thats just 4 hours work .. I'm programming it for 2 weeks xD
Thanks given by:
It might be worth it to make the accounts forum compatible.
Thanks given by:
STR: Wow, we both posted the same idea at the same timeTongue
Thanks given by: