My version of a plugin repository
(10-28-2014, 06:37 AM)LO1ZB Wrote: Form his bitbucket repository:
"i have no clue how long it will took my own projects Sad sorry guys I'm pretty overwhelmed"
It seems like his English isn't the best, too. Wink
Should I try to ask him, if he is going to open source the project?
Maybe.

What about other versions? (tiger was making one I guess)
Thanks given by:
1. Im kinda lost here, its being based on a freehost web dev?
2. I dont get anything but a "standard" page.
3. 2 Weeks can you show some screenshots what you made?

* Have a developement log, helps you find things you did wrong. Make notes there and you will be able to find out most bugs yourself.

( If you need help, im web developer also html, php, css, js and mysql. )
Thanks given by:
And here is my current version of the plugin repo
[Image: RmObYI8.png]
Thanks given by:
The plugin list seems too empty, did you try placing all that info in one line?
Thanks given by:
Looks nice, but I think it's kinda useless to give each plugin such a big square. Why not move the name of the plugin to the left, then have a download and details button, and after that you give a small preview of the plugins description: "This plugin allows you to easily manage the world, edit the world, navigate around or get infor..."
Thanks given by:
This is only a draft of what I did so far. I would rather put them into a grid layout and enforce thumbnails on them. I also didn't fill the plugin list that muchBig Grin
What about the logo?
Thanks given by:
The logo looks nice, but this means we now have 3 logo's. The one on the front page and the blue cube here on the forum.
Thanks given by:
I think the logo that is mostly used is the one on the landing page. We should reset the forums to this logo. Also I thought it would be nice to have a separate logo for the PlugRep.
Thanks given by:
It doesn't make sense to have multiple logo's. I always liked the forums logo the most, because it differentiates itself the most from other projects.
Thanks given by:
The logo I used represents the customizability and configurability of MCServer. I thought this would be a good match.
Thanks given by: