My version of a plugin repository
Then we are forever doomed to non-uniformity unless we can get GitHub to match the rest of the websites - anyone wanna put in a request? Wink

The headers can be made to match. Nonetheless I cannot identify a style to use for the content blocks. The download buttons, enlarged, seem like a good candidate?
Thanks given by:
I can create some concept images of a design that matches the main website. We can then discuss what's good and bad about the design.
Thanks given by:
That'd be greatBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Added some of my plugins to the repository.
Better late than never xD
Still, I'm wondering why can't I add Essentials.
Probably some github permissions thing.
Could someone add it?
Thanks given by:
I added Essentials to the repo. I don't understand why you couldn't add it though. Perhaps it's this issue again: https://github.com/cuberite/plugin-repository/issues/36
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to get a notification on the forum if there is a comment on your plugin or where you've already commented on?
Thanks given by:
Do we have moderators?: https://plugins.cuberite.org/showplugin.php?id=63036902
Thanks given by:
I think tonibm9's membership of cuberite is private, so that's why you couldn't see Essentials, a cuberite repository, from your side.

I had added a little tip at the bottom of the 'add entry' screen about this problem; I'm guessing it wasn't noticeable enough?

I'm not sure about how to integrate with the forum, so research will be needed there. Other alternatives could include either e-mail or Web Notifications (I suppose JS is a must for the latterTongue)

No moderators. For now, it's a matter of hardcoding anyone who is interested Smile
Thanks given by:
I guess all Cuberite administrators, developers right? Smile

Perhaps instead of doing that you can recognize if the current user is a member of the Cuberite project on Github?
Thanks given by:
I also think we should filter out those repos containing no lua code at all
Thanks given by: