Random Chitchat 2017
I've got a question for whomever did those changes to the forum, I don't remember who it was.

What did you do to make it responsive? I.e what do I have to do to make my (standard mybb theme based) theme responsive?
Thanks given by:
I believe it was @Mathias: https://forum.cuberite.org/thread-434-po...l#pid26045
Thanks given by:
Should cMonster:StringToMobType return only a number or is there a missing return value in the api doc?

Code:
print(cMonster:StringToMobType("creeper"))
50      creeper  -- result
50  -- expected
Thanks given by:
That's a general problem with ToLua++, whenever there's an API function that takes a "const AString &" parameter, ToLua++ generates bindings that return the string parameter as an extra return value. The proper way to fix it is to export the function manually.
Thanks given by:
Valgrind doesn't like cuberite
Code:
==3093== More than 10000000 total errors detected.  I'm not reporting any more.
==3093== Final error counts will be inaccurate.  Go fix your program!
==3093== Rerun with --error-limit=no to disable this cutoff.  Note
==3093== that errors may occur in your program without prior warning from
==3093== Valgrind, because errors are no longer being displayed.

Wanted to combine my plugin APIFuzzing with valgrind, but with that many errors already reported...Tongue 
Testing clang now  Smile

Edit: Did only a basic run, maybe I need to add flags and use a config file, hehe
Thanks given by:
I used to be able to run Cuberite with Valgrind's MemCheck tool (Server/vg) and HelGrind tool (Server/hg) rather normally.
Thanks given by:
Tested it with the file and it gather's all the errors into groups in the log file. I see there still over 10.000.000 errors, but now I can see better, if there is a error from my functions calls.
Thanks given by:
Found a much better one https://github.com/DynamoRIO/drmemory/

Shows 1 leak on shutdown on normal run.
Code:
Error #1: LEAK 120 direct bytes 0x00000215dd6f2220-0x00000215dd6f2298 + 0 indirect bytes
# 0 replace_malloc                                                 [d:\drmemory_package\common\alloc_replace.c:2576]
# 1 try_get_proc_address_from_first_available_module               [d:\rs1\minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\internal\winapi_thunks.cpp:314]
# 2 try_get_proc_address_from_first_available_module               [d:\rs1\minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\internal\winapi_thunks.cpp:314]
# 3 _guard_check_icall                                             [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\misc\checkcfg.c:63]
# 4 event_mm_malloc_                                               [c:\users\lukas\cpp\cuberite\lib\libevent\event.c:3437]
# 5 event_new                                                      [c:\users\lukas\cpp\cuberite\lib\libevent\event.c:2157]
# 6 cNetworkSingleton::RunEventLoop                                [c:\users\lukas\cpp\cuberite\src\ossupport\networksingleton.cpp:171]
# 7 std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<>                                 [c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2017\community\vc\tools\msvc\14.10.25017\include\type_traits:1534]
# 8 std::invoke<>                                                  [c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2017\community\vc\tools\msvc\14.10.25017\include\type_traits:1534]
# 9 std::_LaunchPad<>::_Execute<>                                  [c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2017\community\vc\tools\msvc\14.10.25017\include\thr\xthread:240]
#10 std::_LaunchPad<>::_Run                                        [c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2017\community\vc\tools\msvc\14.10.25017\include\thr\xthread:247]
#11 std::_LaunchPad<>::_Go                                         [c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2017\community\vc\tools\msvc\14.10.25017\include\thr\xthread:232]
Thanks given by:
Want to create a thread and publish my plugin APIFuzzing Big Grin
Is the section "Plugin Releases" a good place for it? Because it's a plugin for developer and not for playerTongue
Thanks given by:
How about the general Development section? I think it might be even worth moving that plugin to the Cuberite repo on GitHub Smile
Thanks given by: