Random Chitchat 2017
Actually the "sync" part is rather easy - as long as people hear the rhythm in the music, it's automatic, since everybody is dancing the same steps. Learning the steps is medium difficulty, go through them fifty times and they will get burnt in your memory eventually. The most difficult part is the "feeling" - making it look like pretty and easy. That comes mainly from having body balance, perfection in muscle control and, especially in standard dances, non-verbal communication with your dance partner. Also, you need to act it out.

I'd say we spent about 30 hours total on this. Out of that, about 10 hours was for memorizing the steps, 15 hours for the technique and feeling (and we could use much more of these) and 5 hours practicing over and over; all this spread throughout several months and several personal changes in the couples. Of course in the beginning, all of the people already knew how to dance some basics, which helps a lot Smile
Thanks given by:
Only thing i can do is dance dance revolution..
even the dancing games that actually make you do proper movements i mess up..

Just wondering i know ddr and actual dancing are 0% a like just because it has dance in it its not really dancing.
But for ddr once fast/hard parts come i just go into a uhmz how to call it out of thought ?
I just start thinking about other things it makes it easier, i wont even know where the arrows would go's body pretty much does it on its own.

Is it the same for actual dancing, as i assume it does require quite a bit of .. attention/focus

At points like this i wish my english was a bit better, i find it hard to find the proper word in some cases.

Just after reading 10 hours of memorizing steps i just though maybe the body starts to >move on its own< kind of thing, as for ddr i find it the most relaxing way to play the game.
I actually play the game better when just zoning out while playing it on high levels.
Thanks given by:
I looked a little around for a MyBB-Plugin to block the spammers:

1)
Plugin-Link: https://mods.mybb.com/view/stopforumspam-com-for-mybb

It accesses a database to check the IP, username, e-mail address. Not sure if they would keep all the infos to track users.

2)
Plugin-Link: https://mods.mybb.com/view/extra-forum-permissions
It adds additional permissions for user groups. Example disallow posting of links. This would require to move users to a new group, if they can be trusted.

Like @xoft already said a plugin, where a user will be banned if he posts a link the first post would be already good enough.
Thanks given by:
I've added a plugin that bans users with less than one post if they post a link.
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to give a message that banned people can PM or email us in case they aren't spammers?
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2017, 11:38 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Is it possible to give a message that banned people can PM or email us in case they aren't spammers?

The ban message looks like this "Spambot. If you were incorrectly banned, send an email to contact@cuberite.org and ask to be unbanned.", and shows up on every page when the banned user is logged in.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps it should also include why they were banned so they don't make the same mistake twice.
Thanks given by:
Welcome, spamtestBig Grin
[Image: spamtest.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks good - I haven't purged a single spammer for three hours already. Normally there'd be three or four in this time.
Thanks given by:
It seems there haven't been any new registrations either though. Unless the plugin actually removes the account.
Thanks given by: