Random Chitchat 2017
Ooh, that's great Smile
Thanks given by:
Unbelievable! It worked, I have my passportBig Grin I'm bursting with euforia right now Smile
Thanks given by:
Cool!

Ps: couldn't send that message without the !

Error: this message is too short.

It appears that I have to value your success with even more words, until it says

Error: this message is too long.
Thanks given by:
Great start to the vacation - the very first flight is delayed by 19 hours. So we'll miss our connecting flight and the first day of our accommodation. At least they gave the notice in time, so we haven't left home yet.
Thanks given by:
Not a great start! Let's hope the rest of it goes a bit better Smile
Thanks given by:
Merry Christmas from the Incheon airport Smile
[Image: _20171224_231308.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Merry Christmas! Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2017, 07:19 AM)LogicParrot Wrote: I've reverted Github to my previous name. SafwatHalaby.

Wasn't there also a 'wiseoldman' one too? Your sure do vacillate with your usernamesTongue
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2017, 06:59 AM)Mathias Wrote: I decided to dust off my old Nokia Lumia device to give Windows Phone 8.1 a spin again. While Android certainly has improved in recent years (enjoying Android Oreo at the moment), there's just something about Windows Phone 8/8.1 that I miss. The minimalist, unique UI combined with the beautiful design of Nokia Lumia phones really looked great.

The OS and most apps still work fairly well in 2017, although some apps are starting to fall apart and crash due to third-party APIs shutting down. Still, Windows Phone feels refreshing to use, and apps for most services still exist. I just wish Windows Phone wasn't abandoned like some other good OSes (MeeGo Sad).

WP 8.1 might be out of support, but why not update?

For example, this Lumia 1020 (unveiled 2013) runs Windows 10 fine:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=766]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=767]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=768]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=769]

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_7988.JPG (Size: 197.96 KB / Downloads: 658)
.jpg   IMG_7991.JPG (Size: 149.02 KB / Downloads: 671)
.jpg   IMG_7994.JPG (Size: 463.49 KB / Downloads: 714)
.jpg   IMG_7995.JPG (Size: 176.9 KB / Downloads: 714)
Thanks given by:
Star 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
Thanks given by: