Redstone
hello

does anyone know when redstone will be fully implented?
becouse in r300 + redstone doesn't work at all.
it even crashes when you place it.

Thanks given by:
(02-27-2012, 04:37 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: hello

Nope
(02-27-2012, 04:37 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: becouse in r300 + redstone doesn't work at all.

We are aware

Thanks given by:
(02-27-2012, 05:29 AM)FakeTruth Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 04:37 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: hello

Nope
(02-27-2012, 04:37 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: becouse in r300 + redstone doesn't work at all.

We are aware

Will you fix it? Smile because MC-Server is the only non java minecraft server that support redstone and pistons.
Thanks given by:
I don't think redstone is on the hot topics list right now, we still have more pressing issues - the server crashes in some conditions and multithreading still isn't working as it is supposed to. Not to mention that the current implementation of redstone is somewhat cryptic and i don't think it can be "fixed", it probably has to be rewritten from scratch.
Thanks given by:
xoft is right, although I have been messing with it a bit alreadyTongue
Thanks given by:
It's pretty far done now. Pistons and NOT gates work.

You can create a super speedy loop by using a single NOT gateTongue
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2012, 06:35 AM)xoft Wrote: I don't think redstone is on the hot topics list right now, we still have more pressing issues - the server crashes in some conditions and multithreading still isn't working as it is supposed to. Not to mention that the current implementation of redstone is somewhat cryptic and i don't think it can be "fixed", it probably has to be rewritten from scratch.

Yeah, sorry about that, I never got around to finishing it. It's a messy kluge right now. What I came up with was never meant to be the final product. I'll try to find time to finish it, I've been busy working on my business websites. Rewriting a custom shopping cart is a huge effort.
Thanks given by:
Pretty solid
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-01_15.13.05.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-01_15.14.49.png]
Pistons are slow though.. hmm

But super fast in Release, wewt! That little bit of redstone uses no more than 1% of my CPUBig Grin
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2012, 12:13 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Pretty solid
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-01_15.13.05.png]

how did you let redstone work??? when i place it mc-server crashes. :S
Thanks given by:
I rolled out my own redstone simulator Smile I'll be committing it sometime soon
Thanks given by: