Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Well I think the inventory works better than before, but it's still weird it's not in sync at all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmmCO-i-_k8

Well that's odd.. I ran MCServer in debug mode and everybody was fine, then I returned to release and it still was fine O_o

It still bugs on Android
Thanks given by:
Since it seems I can only replicate this on Android at this moment here's a screenshot of what I get after clicking a stack of 5 wood logs in the hotbar.
This results in having a stack of 5 logs under my cursor and a stack of 5 logs in the hotbar. It looks like I'm duplicating slots but it's actually just out of sync.
[Image: 1ifvja.png]

I'll investigateTongue
Thanks given by:
Jesus Christ Mojang..... words cannot describe

Apparently the client does not send the metadata/health along with window clicks and MCServer does compare it and thinks it's out of sync when it's not the same item
Thanks given by:
I think we can safely throw all the out-o-sync checking away, since the client has been seen to send all kind of weird data, and the server knows best, anyway.
Thanks given by:
Well I fixed it in rev 893 anyway
Thanks given by:
I'm working on the level statistics utility, it's progressing pretty nicely. Already can do blocktype and biome density (per chunk) statistics; I'm now extending it to run multithreaded, then I'll commit. Then the sweet goal - counting the density of dungeons (by counting zombie, skeleton and regular-spider spawners)
Thanks given by:
I sadly didn't have WiFi in the hotel. But i have WiFi now at a Starbucks. Il be back home tomarow at 08:00
Thanks given by:
And FakeTruth has been lurking around stashing his commits until he could make the #900 commit Wink
Thanks given by:
Hahaha seriously XD I didn't even notice thatTongue
I just felt like doing something for MCServer so I looked at the bug list and picked one that seemed easy enough Smile
Thanks given by:
i made a patch for the enderchest placement. its now just like a normal chest.:

Attached Files
.txt   Enderchest placement.patch.txt (Size: 2.11 KB / Downloads: 192)
Thanks given by: