Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I think it'd be better if we provided this service in MCServer's code. This should be easier than implementing it in Lua, and it will be global for everyone, not just plugins.
Thanks given by: Taugeshtu
i made a patch that makes leaves blocks transparent :S becouse every time i burn a jungle biome there is allot of dirtTongue

Attached Files
.txt   BlockID.cpp.patch.txt (Size: 457 bytes / Downloads: 190)
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
I looked into vanilla server source and noticed, that in 1.3.2 we have to take care of note blocks sounds manually, as well as block placement sounds. It uses Named Sound Effect (0x3E) packet and sends it to all players around the specified point. Event that little note above triggered note block is handled separately! Weird thing it still shows with current implementation.
Thanks given by:
yes the server needs to send some sound effects Sad i found that out to :S
Thanks given by:
I added the ItemToString() and ItemTypeToString() functions and exported them to Lua. The first one takes a full cItem, the second one only a number, item type. Both return a string representing the item; if the item is not found in the ini file, the string looks like "489:13".
Thanks given by: Taugeshtu
(09-08-2012, 10:07 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: i made a patch that makes leaves blocks transparent :S becouse every time i burn a jungle biome there is allot of dirtTongue

do you think its worth implenting? Smile
Thanks given by:
How does vanilla MC handle this? Does it turn grass to dirt under leaves or not?
Thanks given by:
nope it doesn't grass stays grass.
Thanks given by:
Faketruth can you make a new apk? Becouse the Android version now only supports 1.2.5
Thanks given by: