Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(05-15-2013, 04:59 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Please disable pickups login!
It's crashing my server!

It's logging, it cannot make anything crash. And if so, post the crashdump and the executable, so that I can have a look.
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2013, 05:07 AM)xoft Wrote:
(05-15-2013, 04:59 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Please disable pickups login!
It's crashing my server!

It's logging, it cannot make anything crash. And if so, post the crashdump and the executable, so that I can have a look.
I think the server overloads when there are many pickups. In my case, the pickups were spamming the console, and processing too many information, my server crashed.
I donwgraded and now it's fine.
Thanks given by:
Does it only crash when you pickup the item? that is whats happening to me Wink
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2013, 05:12 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Does it only crash when you pickup the item? that is whats happening to me Wink
It happened when a new player joins the server.
Thanks given by:
try deleting your world. what happens then?
EDIT:
becouse it could be that you spawn on a pickup.
Thanks given by:
Gentlemen, so far I've heard about two crashes but not yet seen a single full report that could be acted upon. Do something about it!
Thanks given by:
i'm trying to add a hook for before an explosion happens but i now get this error:
Code:
trunk\source\Plugin_NewLua.h(73) : error C3668: 'cPlugin_NewLua::OnExplosion' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
does anyone knows an ansfer to it?
patch file-->
.txt   OnExplosion hook.txt (Size: 7.15 KB / Downloads: 161)

(05-15-2013, 06:01 AM)xoft Wrote: Gentlemen, so far I've heard about two crashes but not yet seen a single full report that could be acted upon. Do something about it!

i'l try to recompile first and see if it still happens( since i kinda editted some things for an OnExplosion hook that isn't working Wink)
Thanks given by:
You use a pointer to cWorld in cPlugin in OnExplosion:
Code:
cWorld *

and then in Plugin_NewLua you use a reference:
Code:
cWorld &

They both need to be the same, either one
Thanks given by:
thanks it works Wink but now I get this error: LUA: attempt to call a number value
Btw i am not going to commit it until Keyboard is finished with the TNT stuff (or if you don't want it OR it doesn't even work Wink )

ok i have a crashdump, logs etc: http://www.mediafire.com/?sdjrs9a2krdr2ct
Thanks given by:
Is there a way to see if a block is transparant or not? just like ItemCategory.
Thanks given by: