AutoSave&Restart v1
AutoRestart is a plugin that allows you to restart the server or save the worlds every few hours. For default is configured to restart every 12 hours, and save all worlds every 3 minutes.

Features:
-Restart the server automatically.
-Save all worlds automatically (MCServer does it, but with AutoSave&Restart the time in that the worlds are saved is configurable).

Commands:
/ar -Restart the server (like /restart) autorestart.autorestart
/as -Save all worlds (like /save-all) autosave.autorestart

Configuration (AutoRestart/main.lua)
RestartTime: Time between each restart (in seconds)
SaveTime: Time between each save (in seconds)

Attached Files
.zip   AutoSave&Restart.zip (Size: 901 bytes / Downloads: 555)
Thanks given by:
congratulations with your first plugin ;D there is only one thing but i don't think its your plugins fault. MCServer crashes when it restarts.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2013, 09:18 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: congratulations with your first plugin ;D there is only one thing but i don't think its your plugins fault. MCServer crashes when it restarts.
Sorry for that, but for me is working fine with latest MCServer.
Thanks given by:
i'll try to recompile MCServer Wink
EDIT:
Well it still crashes for me.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2013, 09:26 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: i'l try to recompile MCServer Wink
EDIT:
Well it still crashes for me.
But, it crashes with my plugin or with restart command?
Thanks given by:
when you use /ar
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2013, 11:05 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: when u use /ar
Try with /restart, if it crashes, it isn't a problem of my plugin.
Thanks given by:
Is there any benefit gained by restarting a server? I don't see any, because if there's anything that you gain by restarting, such as free memory or performance, then it's a bug in the server that should really be reported and fixed rather than worked-around.
Thanks given by:
nope it doesn't crash when i use /restart. but i think its a problem in the ExecuteConsoleCommand function in the source.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2013, 11:14 PM)xoft Wrote: Is there any benefit gained by restarting a server? I don't see any, because if there's anything that you gain by restarting, such as free memory or performance, then it's a bug in the server that should really be reported and fixed rather than worked-around.
For me it's usefull, becouse sometimes server crashes after a few hours on, so I think autorestart can help.
Thanks given by: