WorldEdit
Jazeker, net als FakeTruth (de originele maker van dit project) en Thugie Smile

Is it replicable? Thanks to the way the plugin works this shouldn't be possible.
Thanks given by:
Yes it is replicable, I just did it again, using Cuberite development build and WorldEdit-master. Although it does not seem to have anything to do with the water, but rather the lowest layer.
Basically: every block in the lowest layer stays the same (so is ignored by //undo).
Thanks given by:
I'll try it out tomorrow. Thanks for the report Smile
Thanks given by:
I tried it with the latest version of Cuberite and the latest version of WorldEdit and for me it works perfectly. What Command are you using exactly? Including the parameters.
Thanks given by:
Just "//set stone" (using a selection of ~1.5m blocks), and "//undo" afterwards.
Thanks given by:
It works great for me:
Thanks given by:
what I have experienced so far.
using a too big selection and executing //copy will lead to am empty clipboard
executing //cut on a big selection removed the selection but ^^^^^^ lead to an empty clipboard. //undo did NOT work.
anyway using too big selection froze the vanilla client multiple times (me and a friend of mine) but was handled correctly by the server
Thanks given by:
Could you define big? I tried all your examples on a 174 * 94 * 146 selection with a volume of 2387976 blocks and everything worked perfectly. My copy command worked perfectly. //cut worked perfectly and //undo worked like expected.

Also, the client freezes because he receives so many blocks that it has to change. It's not something I can change easily.

I'm starting to think the problem is not in the plugin. Perhaps something with the architecture of the processor or the OS. We did once have a problem with ARM processors where the BLOCKFACE in the protocol changed to something else on a ARM processor. I'm using a x64 Windows 8.1 computer.
Thanks given by:
There used to be a Bukkit WorldEdit extension called SafeEdit. It would update the world a bit by bit in a configurable interval and not all at once. It was great for large updates. I wonder if somthing similar could be done here.
Thanks given by:
We could just change the cBlockArea:Write function to split the action up.
Thanks given by: