WorldEdit
(05-24-2013, 04:34 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: I've tried it and it don't work.

What doesn't work? the plugin or the button ;

FakeTruth Wrote:Ye button is not working for me, perhaps you cannot use fancy fonts and stuff.
I don't think this spoiler button thingy is very goodTongue

No sadly its not a realy good idea ;( maybe this one Smile
Thanks given by:
Plugin don't work
Thanks given by:
Thats weird. it works perfect for me. Did you delete the "Commands" folder?
Thanks given by:
(05-24-2013, 05:16 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Thats weird. it works perfect for me. Did you delete the "Commands" folder?
No, I didn't deleted anything
Thanks given by:
Well there is something gone so there has to be something not there anymore. Try renaming WorldEdit-master to WorldEdit. Maybe you renamed the Commands folder to commands? just thinking of stuff that come in my mind now Wink
Thanks given by:
Bug 

Hello Warrior person!

It seems this plugin has a syntax error in 'functions.lua', lines 55-60, which prevent the plugin from starting. When the plugin attempts to load the commands (in /Commands/xyz.lua), it fails because their location is defined as '\\Commands\\xyz.lua', which I believe was the issue tonibm19 at post #17 had. Changing it to a forward slash fixes the issue and the plugin successfully starts.

Could you fix? Thanks!

Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome to the forum. Wink
I changed it. I hope it will fix it. If it works it is weird because it works fine for me on Windows.
Thanks given by:
What's in API? The spolier button don't work.
Thanks given by:
There is some code you could use to use some functions WorldEdit has. for example you could get the coordinates a player has selected with it wand.
Thanks given by:
I tested it and now is working Smile.
The latest version is much better than the last version I tested (the first one).
What will you add next?
I think //drain and //expand commands would be useful
Thanks given by: