Crash when login with client on linux
(09-27-2013, 04:20 AM)Carlossg Wrote:
Code:
[21:03:19] SlotArea: Unhandled click action: 14 (caDropKey)

Well that explains it, doesn't it? You're using an unimplemented feature, namely, dropping an item with the Q key with a window still opened.
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2013, 06:01 AM)xoft Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 04:20 AM)Carlossg Wrote:
Code:
[21:03:19] SlotArea: Unhandled click action: 14 (caDropKey)

Well that explains it, doesn't it? You're using an unimplemented feature, namely, dropping an item with the Q key with a window still opened.

No, that was before I put the doors, I was getting things from chest, and I pressed Q without thinking, may that caused the bug, I will se later, so, thank youBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Yes, that's what caused the bug - the client thought they dropped the item, while MCS thought the item was still there; from that moment on the client-side and server-side inventories were out of sync.
Thanks given by:
I have a problem, I can't ban or kick, I do /ban player reason and it says that player doesn't exist
Thanks given by:
You should report it in github.
Thanks given by:
I think the player is still banned even though it says they don't exist. I think it's some problem with the Kick API function.
Thanks given by:
(09-30-2013, 12:24 AM)bearbin Wrote: I think the player is still banned even though it says they don't exist. I think it's some problem with the Kick API function.

Yee, the problem is that kick doesn't works, If I do /ban player blabla, It can't join next time but he is in the server until he exit Blush
Thanks given by:
(09-30-2013, 12:48 AM)Carlossg Wrote:
(09-30-2013, 12:24 AM)bearbin Wrote: I think the player is still banned even though it says they don't exist. I think it's some problem with the Kick API function.

Yee, the problem is that kick doesn't works, If I do /ban player blabla, It can't join next time but he is in the server until he exit Blush

Kick seems to work alright for me. I'll do some testing.
Thanks given by: