Login
There's not a one-step solution, but there is one:
Use cServer:ShouldAuthenticate() to query whether the server is in online mode or not, then use cMojangAPI:GetUUIDFromPlayerName() to convert player name to online UUID, or cClientHandle:GenerateOfflineUUID() to convert it to the offline UUID.
Thanks given by:
I'm happy with the code how it is now. I'm not sure how I'm going to clear the player inventory and return it after logging in, so I guess that comes later.

I'm actualy also really happy on how my sqlite class is looking and used. I was using it on a preciousblocks rewrite a few weeks ago.

But anyway, if nobody is against it then I'm going to merge the rewrite in the master branch Smile
Thanks given by:
I merged the rewrite branch.
Thanks given by:
Notice this is not mentioned or asked...

What about

(No / command) - Requires a player to login
Optional Permission required: login.required

Alternatively you can revoke login.required meaning they do not require a login. this is good for servers that do use traditional Minecraft authentication but share an account with say family members but don't want to give there bro/sis/kids admin access to their server. unless of course login.login does exactly that and if I put it in a higher rank like Operator, any lower rank is not required to login.
Thanks given by:
Oh, no that isn't implemented, but isn't a bad idea. I'm not sure if the code is build to do that though. I might have to change allot to make that work.
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2015, 08:51 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Oh, no that isn't implemented, but isn't a bad idea. I'm not sure if the code is build to do that though. I might have to change allot to make that work.

If you do maybe it would also be good to IF possible have player that is not logged in be the default rank(or any specified rank) on connection then once /login <pass> it promotes them to the correct rank that way they are not limited to nothing and can still function in the game as a player until they login as admin which would work great when you connect have your name switched to a 'nickname' thus making you look like a random player and once logged in you're real username is displayed with your rank/etc

not sure how much of that is even possible I just love putting ideas out there.Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I've rewritten most of the SQL handling. https://github.com/NiLSPACE/Login/pull/12

This should make the plugin completely SQL-injection free.
Thanks given by:
I've messed up. I forgot to make a field a primary key. Now each time you change your password a new row is added. I've fixed it, and made it automagically fix the issue, but people who already changed their password might be back to their previous password.

I suggest that anyone who is using this should re-download. I'll remove the code where it fixes existing databases in a few weeks because it's ugly.
Thanks given by:
I got error in Minecraft "Forbidden command; insufficient privileges", I broke something or it isn't correctly configured?

EDIT:
Ok, I readed readme, sorryBig Grin
Thanks given by:
A few weeks turned out to be a few months. I completely forgot to change the code back. Not that that it matters too much, the code works, but it just was really ugly to keep it that way.
Thanks given by: