Core Forked (Core++?) (OBSOLETE)
Nah, it worked before. xoft told be about it in a post on the previous page. Maybe it has to come first, or there is a typo, but I don't know. I can still check manually for block transparency, all failing.
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to add new tabs with the webadmin design? I don't have any tabs from other plugins then core.
Thanks given by:
Nothing really makes tabs apart from core Sad But idk.
Thanks given by:
The tabs as they are now are written in the template. They are not added with the Plugin:AddWebTab() function.
Code:
<li class='active'><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Manage_Server'>Manage Server</a></li>
<li><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Server_Settings'>Server Settings</a></li>
<li><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Chat'>Chat</a></li>
<li><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Playerlist'>Playerlist</a></li>
<li><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Whitelist'>Whitelist</a></li>
<li><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Permissions'>Permissions</a></li>
<li class='last'><a href='./../../../webadmin/Core/Manage_Plugins'>Manage Plugins</a></li>
Thanks given by:
What was the old template like? Submit a bug on the repo and tiger should fix it.
Thanks given by:
Need to convert: for first NameList, append <li class "first">; for everything else until last, append <li>; for last NameList append <li class "last>, into C++ code.

I hardcoded it because the injection code doesn't work with my CSS menu bar, which requires the 'first' and 'last' classes. For the moment, I guess the best choice is to revert to the included original template.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to code this in C++, so someone who knows C++ is the person to fix it, if they so choose. Sorry about thatConfused

Ok, forget that, STR fixed it. Could have sworn it needed those tags though...
Thanks given by:
I already fixed & commited it.
Thanks given by:
Where is Core-Forked? When I go into github it tells me page not found.
Thanks given by:
Ah, it was brought into the MCServer project, and he probably deleted the old repo to take it from a fork.

It's now all integrated into MCServer - it's now mainline Core!
Thanks given by:
(07-27-2013, 11:00 PM)tigerw Wrote: Nah, it worked before. xoft told be about it in a post on the previous page. Maybe it has to come first, or there is a typo, but I don't know. I can still check manually for block transparency, all failing.

Oops, sorry, for some reason I believed those arrays are exported, turns out they aren't, yet. I'll see if I can fix that easily; anyway, count on a solution along this way - either an array or a function that returns whether a block is solid / transparent / snowable / whatever.
Thanks given by: