Core Forked (Core++?) (OBSOLETE)
Brick 
Greetings!

I present to you, a fork of the Core plugin! Updated: 26.07.2013

Here is the readme, which lists changes and install instructions.

Here is the actual ZIP file. Please follow instructions carefully and be aware that there is a 'webadmin' folder!

Thanks!

P.S. If this can be merged into the official Core, please do. I don't know how.

Plugin merged into official core. Development continues! Yay! Cool
Thanks given by:
Where is it?
Thanks given by:
The zip file linked in the post and also at the github linked by the README.
Thanks given by:
Oh, sorry. I didnt see that readme was a link

Smile I really like new webadmin design, good work.

How can I do a pull request? I'm a noob and I want to make a pull request. I fixed back. Now when you die you can go where you died
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2013, 09:15 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: Oh, sorry. I didnt see that readme was a link

How can I do a pull request? I'm a noob and I want to make a pull request. I fixed back. Now when you die you can go where you died

This should be useful. I am not too familiar with it either, so the official help should make it clearer. (Bearbin is the GitHub person.)

Thanks for the praise! Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll test this when I get home, but it sounds great.

Just tossing an idea - how about splitting the webadmin away from the commands? For people who want the Core command functionality (all of us, I guess), but don't need the webadmin at all. Perhaps a new "Core-webadmin" plugin.

If you're so eager to change the Core, could you perhaps tackle the most troublesome bug the Core has? http://www.mc-server.org/support/index.p...ask_id=188
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2013, 10:26 PM)xoft Wrote: I'll test this when I get home, but it sounds great.

Just tossing an idea - how about splitting the webadmin away from the commands? For people who want the Core command functionality (all of us, I guess), but don't need the webadmin at all. Perhaps a new "Core-webadmin" plugin.

If you're so eager to change the Core, could you perhaps tackle the most troublesome bug the Core has? http://www.mc-server.org/support/index.p...ask_id=188

I'll try, but no guarantees, I am by no means a LUA person...
Besides, doesn't the client check automatically for collisions? Or is that just for yourself, and not others?

For the split, I suppose just get a Core and remove the webadmin files and hooks?

EDIT: Okay, this is mighty confusingTongue. The server doesn't send an update to the client when the placement is cancelled, so I have to relog every time I want to test.
Thanks given by:
The client does check, but it may not have the up-to-date info on all the entities. Only the server can say for sure that "no entity is occupying this block's space at this tick".

The server should send an update when the placement is cancelled, have a look at the hook documentation in the wiki (hooks should be up to date there).
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2013, 09:15 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: Oh, sorry. I didnt see that readme was a link

To do a pull request, go to your fork of the repo, and if your work is pushed, there should be a button near the top saying submit a pull request.
Thanks given by:
Since this is also part of the webadmin,

Is it possible for the webadmin to contain amount of items in world/onground and entities. + a button to kill all entities,remove all items ?
Might be useful for server owners, that cant login to game for unknown reasons, but do need to kill entities or remove items ?
Thanks given by: