Documentation drive
Good news everyone. APIDump can now document hooks, and supports appending arbitrary extra pages to the documentation.
Thanks given by:
Now there's even syntax highlighting for the code examples. This stuff is getting better by the minute, now if only the contents were getting better, too.
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna document all hooks now, alphabetically from the start; and until I finish, I won't be doing anything else, not even pull request reviews. If you want me to touch the C++ code again, you'll need to help me with the documentation. (Pleading for help doesn't seem to work, so I have to resort to blackmailingTongue )
Thanks given by:
Than you for your work on APIDump (I don't helped, sorry), now API info is much better.
Thanks given by:
If you allocate me a range of hooks to do, I'll document them for you Smile
Thanks given by:
Allocate me some too, if possible. You not touching any internals is bad!
Thanks given by:
Why should I allocate anything? Just yell it out here, "I'm doing hooks X, Y and Z", and then do them.

You know I'm doing them from the top, so you'll know which ones I'll be doing next.

I'm taking HOOK_HOPPER_PUSHING_ITEM through to HOOK_PLAYER_ANIMATION now.
Thanks given by:
Now I'll do HOOK_PLAYER_BREAKING_BLOCK through HOOK_PLAYER_PLACING_BLOCK.
Thanks given by:
This lunch I'll do right_click to using item
Thanks given by:
I'll do pre-crafting to spawning-monster now.

Also, if there is a webdesigner among us, could you possibly try to hack the CSS file that APIDump uses, so that the output is a bit more beautiful? If you need changes to the underlying html, let me know. Note that the CSS file is copied from the plugin folder each time the plugin is loaded, overwriting the one in the output API folder - don't let it overwrite your changes Wink
Thanks given by: