SkyBlock v3
(03-11-2016, 06:50 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: I just looked into that. The items should be added to the player inventory. You did "/island restart" for restarting?
I tried /island restart.
Is there a debug mode in cuberite where it logs everything to the terminal? Because I may find answers there.
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2016, 06:59 AM)kartoffel_32 Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 06:50 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: I just looked into that. The items should be added to the player inventory. You did "/island restart" for restarting?
I tried /island restart.
Is there a debug mode in cuberite where it logs everything to the terminal? Because I may find answers there.

If you remove the schematic and then use my PR it will put the items in a chest rather than your inventory.
Thanks given by:
@DaPorkchop It's currently not possible to read block content from schematic files. The use of a schematic file is better, because a admin could create a own island.
I could put the items into the players inventory, if the schematic file doesn't exist. Better would be to show a error message and not creating a island.
Thanks given by:
Were can i get a SkyBlock Map for Cuberite? I havent found anyone Dodgy
Thanks given by:
@JonassMC The plugin requires a world name to be added to the settings.ini, by default named skyblock. On startup the plugin then generates a empty world with a spawn tower at 0 / 0 position.
After connecting to the server use the command "/skyblock join" to be moved to the world and to spawn on the tower. To get an island use the command "/skyblock play".
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2016, 03:27 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: @JonassMC The plugin requires a world name to be added to the settings.ini, by default named skyblock. On startup the plugin then generates a empty world with a spawn tower at 0 / 0 position.
After connecting to the server use the command "/skyblock join" to be moved to the world and to spawn on the tower. To get an island use the command "/skyblock play".

Yes, but it is a default world. Is it possiblr to download a skyblock world for cuberite?
Thanks given by:
You could add other worlds to cuberite, but in combination with this current plugin is not possible.
There are also a few problems with:
- Existing player save files from not cuberite servers are not read (player inventory could be stored in chests)
- spawn position would have to be set again

What also would be possible is to create a new plugin that would generate floating islands.
NiLSPACE has created a plugin that does that
https://github.com/NiLSPACE/FloatingIsland
Thanks given by:
Updated SkyBlock:
- Removed bad code and fixed creating of default language file.
Thanks given by:
Push updated:
- Fixed errors detected by CuberitePluginChecker
- Replaced deprecated MoveToWorld with ScheduleMoveToWorld, this also corrects a problem that the player doesn't appear on his island, because the old function moved the player asynchronous to the new world (teleport happened, before player is moved to world)
Thanks given by:
Is there anyway to edit the default sky islands for all players.
Thanks given by: