Essentials [Warps, jails and so on]
I think display name cannot be changed atm., but it shouldn't be too hard to add. About the skull, isn't it rather about receiving an item (mob head) of the specified player? That should be totally doable.
Thanks given by:
cPlayer:SetName? It does have some problems currently though :|
Thanks given by:
Player's name is used in some cases for identification, I think that one should stay constant, but consider adding a new variable, Nickname, that would initially be set equal to name and can be changed by scripts, and it would be used for the chat.
Thanks given by:
Yes, that would be much better.
Thanks given by:
Will invest /skull.
I thought it was used to set a players skin head to you.
Thanks given by:
I was wondering... What are the requisites to get this plugin into the mc-server organitzation? What should I change?
If you let me, I would agree. Developement would be faster there, and would be better mantained than on my own.
Thanks given by:
I think a good start would be to have proper syntaxes. At the moment you sometimes have spaces as indentation while you otherwise have tabs. (as seen here: https://github.com/tonibm19/Essentials/b.../warps.lua). Also, some of the commands here are already in the Core. Now of course this makes sense because this is a port from the bukkit essentials, but it then seems like we're coding things twice.

EDIT:
I looked some more in the code and I couldn't find any comments. I do think that it should have that.
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks.
About the commands, my plan was, if we merged Essentials into mc-server organitzation, move the Core commands which are not in Vanilla to Essentials.
Then we would have Core with vanilla commands (and maybe some more) and Essentials with the rest (like bukkit)
What do you think about that?
Thanks given by:
In the beginning Core was supposed to only have the vanilla commands I believe, and I think that would make allot of sense ^^

If you could clean up the source code by adding some comments, and change all the indentations to tabs I see no problem in having it in the MCServer repo. I would even like to make the warps and jails use SQLite Smile (With my SQLiteHandler class if nobody has a problem with that)
Thanks given by:
I'd be awesome if you could make the plugin use SQLite instead of plain files/inis, cause I have no idea about SQLite.
I think I'll work on tabs and comments soon. But I can't promise anything, because final exams are near. And if someone wants to help, I invite you to do a pull requestTongue
Thanks given by: