Essentials [Warps, jails and so on]
So? Can it be merged?
Thanks given by:
Fixed all missing tabs (hopefully)
Can anyone have a look, and, if you agree, merge it into mc-server organitzation?
Thanks given by:
I don't think it should be the responsibility of the MCServer organisation to store all plugins, only the essential ones. So I wouldn't really be for moving this project there.
Thanks given by:
What about if the core functionality of Core was put into the server, and whatever extra remaining commands added to Essentials, which is then added to the organisation?
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2015, 04:30 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Ok thanks.
About the commands, my plan was, if we merged Essentials into mc-server organitzation, move the Core commands which are not in Vanilla to Essentials.
Then we would have Core with vanilla commands (and maybe some more) and Essentials with the rest (like bukkit)
What do you think about that?

That was my idea as I said 2 weeks ago.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Thanks given by:
I think Essentials is a good candidate for a plugin stored under the organization.
Thanks given by:
Me too, specially if there's interest in doing an SQLite rewrite and migrating some Core commands there.

I see there are a lot of plugins in the organitzation, like SpawnProtect, Hubger Games, Coiny, Trady... Some even not working, so I dont see a reason why essentials shouldn't be there.

That's just my opinion, but its your choice.
Thanks given by:
You do know how to transfer the ownership? It's in Settings -> Danger Zone -> Transfer Ownership
Thanks given by:
Ok.
But does everyone agree?
Thanks given by: