Essentials [Warps, jails and so on]
It should be possible to create a plugin that parses a file on startup.
Thanks given by:
I didn't realise the web-admin is mandatory for certain features. Maybe I can switch it on to change some settings and then disablet hat again (I just feel much safer with this disabled, generally, not just for this program. Generally not a so much into integrated webservers.)
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I have one question.

My MCServer runs on a cubietruck. It works fine. I downloaded the Essentials Plugin and configured the settings.ini for the new plugin. And now I get some messages during the server startup sequence that some commands are already registered by the Core Plugin. Is that a problem or can I ignore these messages?

TIA,

stehuebn
Thanks given by:
Hello, and welcome to the forum Smile

You can ignore those messages. It just means that Core has some commands that Essentials also has. I believe /tp is in both plugins, so they both try to register the command. Only the first loaded plugin actually gets the command (the plugin that is above the other one in the ini file)
Thanks given by:
Okay, as long as it works I just ignore it!

Thanks for the quick answer! Smile

stehuebn
Thanks given by:
Code cleanup and optimization in progress. Everything will be more consistent. Wink
Thanks given by:
How do you unjail someone?
Thanks given by:
Using /unjail <player>
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
Amazing job  Wink  !!! I love trolling my friends (the only people that play on my server) by setting their flight speed to -1 Tongue . Can't wait for new updates, keep up the good work!!!
Thanks given by:
please do /unjail , just for the admins of course
because i just tested everything , and jailed myself , i cant do /unjail , because i cant use commands while jailed , and in the console i cant either
Thanks given by: