Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Everybody was using 1.3.2 we just came from a vanilla server. I'll try protoproxy later
Thanks given by:
Well, I found something - when one player selects another hotbar slot, the others get kicked due to invalid packet number. Probably a bug in SelectSlot packet serialization, or something like that.
Entity_Equipment packet was bad in 1.3.2, fixed in rev 874.
Still, the players are missing.
Players not spawning should be fixed in rev 876.
Thanks given by:
Well, isn't that just peachy. Got caught in a blackout. Half of Prague is pitch black. Net is dead, desktop computer dead. Laptop has a few hours left on battery, but without the router, can't update the sources there. Only mobile net works, but is painfully slow, no chance there. I guess today's MCS session just finished. And to top it off, I can't even heat my dinner.
Thanks given by:
oh that's a shame :S i can't respond anymore tomorrow until Saturday because i go to Czech republic with school. maybe they have wifi in the hotel, then i can use my phone, but my phone is painfully slow :S (600 mhz)Tongue
Thanks given by:
(09-24-2012, 04:19 AM)xoft Wrote: Well, isn't that just peachy. Got caught in a blackout. Half of Prague is pitch black. Net is dead, desktop computer dead. Laptop has a few hours left on battery, but without the router, can't update the sources there. Only mobile net works, but is painfully slow, no chance there. I guess today's MCS session just finished. And to top it off, I can't even heat my dinner.

Expect lots of babies in 9 months
Thanks given by:
(09-24-2012, 04:33 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: oh thats a shame :S i can't respond anymore tomarow until saturday becouse i go to czech republic with school. maybe they have wifi in the hotel, then i can use my phone, but my phone is painfull slow :S (600 mhz)Tongue

Oy! where exactly are you going? Anywhere close to Prague?
(Yeah, the blackout is over, luckily)
Thanks given by:
I am about 1.5 hours from prague
In a hotel named Hotel ort
Thanks given by:
The one in Neprivec, near Sobotka? Jeez, what are you doing in the middle of nowhere? What kind of a school trip is that?Tongue
Thanks given by:
Well, I've implemented some kind of block dig animation support. Correct animation speed is not implemented as it would require a lot of work with tools, block hardness etc.
Not sure about entity ID and thread-safe stuff, anyway, it works for me.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29021761/block_anim.patch

btw: xoft, it seems that you broke tossing items from creative inventory window again.
Thanks given by: xoft
Patch integrated, after a bit of tweaking, as rev 892.

Yeah, I keep breaking stuff, I'm a bull in a china shop Wink I'll probably fix this in the evening.
Thanks given by: